Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breaking down bracket predictions

News

Breaking down bracket predictions
No, I mean: Is it lame to fill out your NCAA bracket mostly picking favorites? That's sure my impression. There tends to be honor among thieves and admiration for the hubris it takes to boldly assume you can see the future, and thus envision the many ... read more

March Madness Bracket Predictions: East Region
Ohio State March Madness Bracket Prediction: I don't think this team is going to win the NCAA Championship. A Final Four run wouldn't stun me, but I don't think that the chalk will do well in this tournament. I know they won't be the last name I write ... read more

President Barack Obama makes his picks for NCAA tournament bracket
For the third straight year, President Barack Obama has filled out an NCAA tournament bracket for ESPN. His predictions for who will make it to the Final Four will be closely guarded until the network reveals them Wednesday. Obama told Pittsburgh TV ... read more

Photos

Bracket Predictions
March Madness Predictions
My bracket is fantastico.
NCAA Bracket Predictions 2009
one-and-only bracket for
Below is my complete bracket.
NCAA Bracket Predictions
2010 Bracket Predictions?
tournament predictions
NCAA bracket predictions,

No comments:

Post a Comment