Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture 2011: In Which My Cup Runneth Over

News

Rapture 2011 - End of the World May 21st? Doesn't seem so!
This day has become known as Rapture. The world was predicted to end at 6PM. However this time has been and gone, so it appears the Camping's prediction was just mere scaremongering. Today according to Camping is the anniversary of the mass flood in ... read more

Rapture 2011: Maddow Makes A May 21 Cocktail (VIDEO)
Rachel Maddow prepared for the possible end of the world the best way she knows how: by making a cocktail to celebrate the Rapture. Yes, May 21st is supposed to bring about Judgment Day, according to obscure Christian radio host Harold Camping. ... read more

Rapture 2011: In Which My Cup Runneth Over
While I sit here with Hank and Violet, waiting for The Rapture I figured I'd give you a much-anticipated update on my boobs! The Rapture AND boobs! What more could a human being ever want? I mean, the end of the world is at hand but you can't go until ... read more

Photos

May 21 2011 Jesus Billboard NC
of �Rapture� is finally
Profile of Rapture 2011 at
Rapture 2011. haroldcamping
iio rapture 2011.
That date is May 21, 2011.
Plan your Rapture party for
see Rapture 2011 web of
rapture 2011
Ride Rapture, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment